Monday, October 10, 2016

Playing Catch-Up

Hey everypony!

I've been pretty quiet here lately, and that's because I've been playing catch-up from a five-day evacuation from Hurricane Matthew. If you're a reader of Blue Collar Prepping then you already know what's happened, but just in case you aren't, go read my posts where I basically liveblog the storm and my reaction to it. The short version is that I had a good scare but everyone is fine now.

The fringes of Matthew at sunset, Oct 5. 
I'm also going to be backdating posts so I have a nice spread of articles, rather than 3 all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.