Monday, September 12, 2016

Palette's Product Reviews: LaserMax Manta Ray

Faithful readers of this bill have no doubt noticed that Fridays have been a bit sparse around here lately. This is because, for the past month or two, Friday has (for some reason unknown to me) become a bad day to write: either I'm exhausted, or I'm stressed out, or I have a headache, or whatever.

On the reverse, after a nice restful weekend Mondays are now very good for me. So in order to keep up productivity, I've decided to switch to Mondays for my Blue Collar Prepping blogging.

Go read today's article and tell me what you think, either here or there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.