Wednesday, August 31, 2016

More "Away Game" Bon Mots

Why should Facebook get all my good stuff?

This was in reaction to the whole EpiPen thing:


Some people thought I was being political when instead I was simply trying to state a fact of capitalism. Here's a clarification:


This next one is the result of me becoming increasingly annoyed with politics:


This was later turned into a meme by my good friend Eric Carr:
I'm flattered by how good-looking she is, even if she looks nothing like me.

And finally, this one came from my Blazing Sword page:


If they felt safe then, they ought to feel safe now. If they don't feel safe now, then maybe they ought to realize that their previous feelings of safety were just a comfortable illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.