Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Words of Wisdom from my Ballistic Guru

I am not getting involved in THEIR drama. I don't see you participating in it either. You are conducting a punitive expedition and I'd like to tag along and kneecap some retards.


If somebody offends you, thank them in your heart. They just made it easier to know who gets ice cream and who gets the boot. Mark them for future reference and move on.


Many people are idiots. Many are unkind. Sift through the dirt to keep the gold nuggets and surround yourself with them. I live in a world full of *my* choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.