Tuesday, February 28, 2012

HEbaG UPDATE

Good Lord, you people.

12 hours after I put up a request to help me purchase a sidearm, and I've already gotten $100 in donations. That's 1/5 of my goal in half a day!  I am befuddled and astounded. And flattered. And honored.

For those kind souls who have donated:  THANK YOU!  Let me know if you wish to be acknowledged publicly or anonymously. If you choose public, I will still keep the dollar amount of your contribution anonymous.

UPDATE: The ChipIn widget seems to be broken. Therefore, I've removed it. 

14 comments:

  1. Erin,

    I'm cool with public acknowledgement. Hope you get to your goal soon! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ChipIn widget gives me an error page saying something about only only accepting encrypted payments.

    ReplyDelete
  3.  I just went ahead and used the regular PayPal button instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. ChipIn is broken for some reason, so I just removed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Named you in that Liebster meme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gunnies are, by and large, good people, and this situation definitely demonstrates it :).  

    ReplyDelete
  7. No kidding! I'm almost halfway there already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good, maybe you'll get enough for a good training class.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I see you're getting a holster too.  Awesome.  I'm linking your fund drive too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to be able to help a gunny out. Enjoy and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whatever you decide is fine with me. My name is already on enough bathroom walls that anonymity is a long dead cause.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I chipped in. No cheers needed, I just want to be sure you received the $ that I sent.
    Good luck, shoot straight, keep your powder dry!

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.