Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Hard Day's Knight

I don't wish to Cavalierly toy with your feelings, so I thought I would tell you that posts may be a little late (or non-existent) because I am currently writing 2.5k words for a game designer as a kind of audition for freelance employment. It may take me all week, but when I am finished Porting to Louisville, it shall be a Feat most remarkable.

I cannot say more at this time, but if you look for clues, I am certain you shall Find your Path.

;D

7 comments:

  1. ...is...palette making overt references to Moonstone?
    O_O

    *geekout*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering I have no idea what you're talking about, the answer is no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, shiny! More details soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Details are guaranteed. If the publisher picks up the work then I'll point you at the PDF when it's finished, and if the work is rejected then I'll post it here. Either way, you win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing it's a Pathfinder project... :)

    Good luck! I hope the audition is merely a formality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaeh sounds like something Pathfinder related, something to do with the Cavalier perhaps.

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.