Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Interlude: A shoutout to my homie, Chris Sims

I received a lovely letter from the inimitable Chris Sims, he of the Invincible Super-Blog, wherein he writes the following:
Your writing is breezy and conversational, which is always nice and often hard to manufacture, so it's good that you've got that going for you. Also, if it matters to you, I was motivated enough over the weekend to go look up the Wikipedia entry on Discordianism, which finally answered my question as to why Eris always has an apple with a K on it when she shows up on The Grimm Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
I am beside myself with glee. Not only does Mssr. Sims like my style, but was sufficiently motivated to seek out Eris on his own.

I know you will join me in saying: "We accept you, we accept you... one of us.... ONE OF US!"



Oh, be sure to show his website some love, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.