Thursday, December 21, 2017

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I just love Christmas.

Everyone's so cheery and bundled up against the cold weather, people seem so much more charitable towards each other, and families really come together.

It really is the most wonderful time of the year.

And you know what? I'm gonna keep it short this week, but I've got a special Christmas treat for all of my wonderful Christmas family of readers this week.

Enjoy!




HAAA SUCKERS YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WAS IN THE SPIRIT DIDN'T YOU?

Bah Humbug and happy #Whamageddon, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.