Tuesday, March 8, 2016

SHT... Tuesday? Hard vs. Soft Radiation

Lokidude, the fellow who normally writes for Blue Collar Prepping on Tuesdays, didn't have an article ready because of work -- I think he pulled a double shift -- so I switched days with him. I did today, and he's going to do Friday, which is great because Friday is my birthday and I want to be able to do what I want that day. Maybe I'll write about Traveller, maybe I'll go shooting, maybe I'll just lie around in my underwear and binge on Netflix.

So since this trade of days was kind of a last-minute thing, the article isn't up to what I feel are my usual infodump standards of completeness. If it helps, consider this a "disambiguation page" for when we get to ionizing radiation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.