Monday, January 9, 2012

Thank you!

Jennifer just made my day by becoming my 100th follower via Google Friend Connect! Thank you!

Of course, I would be remiss if I didn't also thank RobertM, North, and Girl (with gun), because if they also hadn't followed me then Jennifer wouldn't be that nice round triple-digit.

So thank you, gunnie bloggers! I hope I entertain you, and you don't get too exasperated with me when I write about other nerdy things.

And of course as I write this, mike Brendan has to go and be #101. Thanks Mike! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.