Wednesday, August 10, 2011

WNW: Too soon?

In an effort to stay topical and relevant, I present you with this. While I am aware it is tasteless (and I embrace that completely) I do hope it's not perceived as being insensitive. However, I have been assured by a Briton that
I think it's hilarious, but then I have a functioning sense of humour, of the 'if you can't laugh at your enemies they have won' variety. 
In that vein, I'd like to wish all of my UK readers a safe Verwirrung, along with best wishes for a happy and productive Ordnung!





Still, if I've offended anyone, I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.