Thursday, April 1, 2010

Update

This is in no way an April Fool's post.
 
Mom's surgery went well, though there were complications. They found a tumor which required an immediate biopsy, but thankfully it was benign. Even so, the doctors took this as an indication that the operation was indeed necessary.

The other complication was that during the procedure, they managed to nick the bladder enough to require sutures. This means Mom is on a catheter for the next week.  So, yay for that.

In honor of her successful operation, and because I missed yesterday's Wednesday Night Wackiness, I present you with Still Alive:

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about her, and you, and wondering how you were both doing. I'm just now getting caught up on your blog again and I'm glad to hear that she's doing okay. I hope you are, too. Keeping you both in my prayers.

    Love,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.