Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Jericho Returns Tonight!

Faithful readers of this blog know that I am screaming, drooling, rabid Jericho fangirl.

The (abbreviated) second season airs tonight.

I will be watching it, and I will blog about it after.

And now, some Jericho videos found on YouTube.


"Today Is the Last Ordinary Day": Season 1 Trailer




"Jericho in a Nutshell": A summary of the 1st season




"Do You Wanna": A Jericho music video




Jericho Season 2 trailer (Warning! Here be spoilers!)




Pay attention tonight, class. There WILL be a quiz later.

1 comment:

  1. I know you'll think I should be shot.. I saw Jericho was on tv last night, but I went to bed. I hope you enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.